In this watercolor portrait by Alex Righetto, a Moroccan woman is portrayed with a warm amber-brown skin tone and hypnotic eyes. It’s a gorgeous painting created with detailed brushstrokes and whimsical beauty.
The butterfly in this painting symbolizes mental evolution and passage, or the transitory nature of life. Standing in front of her likeness feels like standing before a mirror to your previous self looking back at you looking forward – time loops back on itself!
This romantic painting will make you fall in love with Farasha. The museum-quality paper ensures that this beautiful portrait of a young woman is eternal, secure, and dependable. You can also be confident that the sentiments she portrays are genuine with 300 grams of archival quality paper with Epson colors to ensure stability for years to come.
Take home one of these sensitively crafted prints today and enter into her Moroccan exotic world.
About this item
- You’ll be able to hang this beautiful painting in your home.
- It’s an excellent way to make a room feel more welcoming.
- This painting is a great reminder that life is fleeting, so cherish the moments you have now!
- You’ll fall in love with Farasha.
- The butterfly symbolizes mental evolution and passage, or the transitory nature of life.
- ONE OF A KIND WATERCOLOR PAINTING – The paper used for this painting is museum-quality, ensuring that your artwork will last a lifetime.
- LIMITED EDITION – Each print is signed by the artist, numbered, and comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- Certificate of authenticity included hand-signed by Alex.
The artwork include a tailor-made gold leaf frame